Aug. 5, 2019
JOYS DIGEST #4’19: MAIN OF JULY
August has arrived, and now it's time to share with you our project events over the past month. We invite you to read our July digest! It is available on this link.
This issue highlights the following events:
- Joys Wallet payments app is now available in the App Store and Google Play;
- Start connecting stores to Joys Digital payment service;
- Joys Terminal is available in Evotor, App Store and Google Play application stores;
- Joys Digital — a successful transition to Ethereum Constantinople hardfork;
- We filed the official application to the regulatory sandbox of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation;
- Best Cryptomemes of the month.
July 25, 2019
Joys Digital: the transition to Ethereum Constantinople hard fork will be on July 27
On July 27, our payment service Joys Digital will switch to Ethereum Constantinople hard fork.
The transition will be on block #3100000.
Let us remind you of its main advantages.
For smart contracts, an increase in the efficiency and speed of the blockchain, ease of use of the network, lower energy consumption by the network, reduction in the need for the local currency Ethereum — Gas.
For the network itself — reducing the cost of remuneration to miners for the new unit from 5 to 2 JOYS per unit.
Reticule users will need to download a new version of the application (version for Windows you can download here, the Mac version will be available in the middle of next week).
Joys Wallet users will not need to do anything - we have already updated everything for you :)
July 1, 2019
JOYS DIGEST #3: MAIN OF JUNE
Hello, the Joys team is in touch! We invite you to read our June digest! It is available on this link.
In this issue:
- Joys in Estonia: we obtained the second license (Providing a virtual currency wallet service);
- Release of Joys Wallet and Joys Terminal apps in Google Play and App Store — in July;
- We updated our website – now it is more convenient, clear and modern;
- Joys Digital service is completely ready for the start on the Russian market in Moscow;
- Joys became the Operator of personal data in Russia;
- Joys and Binance;
- Joys Digital: transition to Ethereum Constantinople hard fork has been rescheduled to July;
- The Joys team at public events;
- Cryptohumor – month's best memes.
You can also read our past issues for May and April.
Until next time!
June 3, 2019
JOYS DIGEST #2: MAIN OF MAY
Hello, the Joys team is in touch! May issue of our monthly digest is already available!
You can read and download it via this link.
In this issue:
• Joys in Estonia: we got the first license (Provider of a service of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency), the second one is on the way;
• Joys and payment company Win Pay entered into a strategic partnership - we go together to win;
• Joys Digital: transition to Ethereum Constantinople hard fork;
• Joys Wallet: app release news;
• Joys team at public events;
• Our regular column — Cryptohumour.
Also you can read and download April issue here.
May 21, 2019
PRESENTATION OF JOYS WALLET MOBILE APP ON ECOM EXPO’19
On May 22-23, in Moscow, Sokolniki will be held the largest expo of technologies for e-Commerce and Retail «ECOM Expo'19». Link to the event - https://expo.oborot.ru.
Our partner - the Settlement credit organization RNKO «RIB» will be here, at their stand it will be possible to take a look at Joys Wallet mobile application, which release is expected in the nearest future.
Visitors will be able to personally test the application and make test transactions using digital financial assets through the smart terminal Evotor.
We are waiting for you at the expo, friends!
May 16, 2019
JOYS ON THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "FROM RUSSIA WITH TECH" IN MOSCOW
On May 15, at the conference "From Russia with Tech" organized by The Orange Institute, CEO Joys Andrey Mikhaylishin made a presentation in the section "Fintech/Blockchain" with the theme "How Joys can help your business become more efficient».
In a 30-minute speech, Andrey debunked 6 popular myths in the cryptoindustry and talked about how blockchain technologies can fundamentally change the financial sector. In the second half of the speech, Andrey presented Joys from the point of view of how the project can help any business and individual entrepreneurs become more efficient, described 5 ways to accept payments in cryptocurrencies in the legal field in jurisdictions where the status of the cryptocurrencies is not defined yet. He also spoke about the cooperation of Joys with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and the BRICS Business Council in the creation of new payment systems.
You can see the full presentation by clicking the following link: http://bit.do/Joys_frRussiawTech.