Sept. 3, 2020
JOYS DIGEST #9(17) – MAIN FOR AUGUST
The new issue of the monthly digest is already available here! In it we will tell you about the Joys company's main news for August.
In this issue:
– Joys Wallet - 6 new stores connected in Moscow Central Market
– Ringfinancial OÜ - Joys purchased a second company in Estonia
– Joys became a member of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– “LinkedIn Business. How to attract clients and promote a project"- webinar of CMO Joys Vladislav Gavrilyuk
– “Joy Is” - video of buying coffee for cryptocurrency using Joys Wallet
– Joys at the forum "Sustainable Development, Digital Transformation of the Economy" in Krasnodar
– Joys at the World Summit Group business event
– Analytics of JOYS rate for August
Aug. 4, 2020
Joys at the forum "Sustainable Development, Digital Transformation of the Economy" in Krasnodar
On August 4, CEO Joys Andrey Mikhaylishin made a presentation at the forum-meeting "Sustainable Development, Digital Transformation of the Economy." The forum is held from 4 to 6 August at the «Aquarium» Innovation Center in Krasnodar with the support of the Administration of Krasnodar.
Andrey spoke about the «URA» marketplace, which is being created by the Joys team with the participation of RACIB (Russian Association of CryptoIndustry and Blockchain) and other members of the association. Andrey also told the visitors about the Joys payment service and answered questions from the audience.
Joys projects aroused great interest among the Kuban businesses.
Aug. 3, 2020
JOYS DIGEST #8(16) – MAIN FOR JULY
The new issue of the monthly digest is already available here! In it we will tell you about the company's main news for July.
In this issue:
- Joys Wallet – added new features, connected new stores
- Signed a memorandum of cooperation with the group of companies “Kievskaya Ploschad”
- Signed a memorandum of cooperation with the Innovative Company "Center Development"
- Joys and “Crystal Service” started developing a payment module
- Trade and logistics platform "New Silk Road BRICS" is a strategic partner and official representative of Joys in Ukraine
- Joys started to cooperate with the National Floorball Federation of Russia
- Regulation of the turnover of digital currencies in Russia. Interesting facts about the world and Russian cryptoeconomics
- “How can blockchain make life easier for the ordinary person?”: Joys review by Neon Journal
- “Joys Digital – payment with cryptocurrency: myth or reality?”: Interview with CMO Joys Vladislav Gavrilyuk
- Industry reaction: the Digital Financial Assets law is very late
- Interview with CEO Joys Andrey Mikhaylishin for UNIVER Capital investment group
- Analytics of the JOYS rate for July
July 20, 2020
Joys and the Innovative Company «Cent development» signed a memorandum of cooperation
Innovative Company «Cent development» is the developer of a National investment platform created to attract investments in small and medium-sized businesses. Joys will participate in the development of a non-bank mechanism for financing of small and medium-sized enterprises by tokenizing assets and liabilities.
You can find more information about the National investment platform on the website (available only in Russian).
July 2, 2020
JOYS DIGEST #7(15)’20 – MAIN FOR JUNE
The new issue of the monthly digest is already available here! In it we will tell you about the company's main news for June.
In this issue:
– Joys Wallet – connected women's clothing stores “Sade” in Kemerovo, improved app stability
– Joys POS – a new version of the app for merchants is already available in the AppStore and Google Play
– Joys: integration
– Joys: cooperation with the Eurasian Development Bank
– Joys regional agents
– Webinar of CEO Joys Andrey Mikhaylishin “Evolution of money circulation and financial transformation of the world” in the Business incubator of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
– June JOYS rate analytics
June 4, 2020
JOYS DIGEST #6(14)’20 – MAIN FOR MAY
The new issue of the monthly digest is already available here! In it, we will tell you about the company's main news for the May.
After two months of quarantine, most governments gradually lift restrictions and employees return to their offices. The Joys team continues to work remotely, and we do everything to make it safe and convenient for you to make purchases in stores using digital assets: we integrate our payment services into food delivery and online payment. We will tell you more about this and many other things right now!