Oct. 25, 2019
JOYS CRYPTONEWS AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS DIGEST #3’10
We invite you to read our third issue of the digest of news of cryptocurrencies sphere and payment systems for the period from October 7 to October 20. It is available at this link.
In this issue:
- Liechtenstein’s Parliament Unanimously Approves New Blockchain Act
- German finance minister Olaf Scholz wants to introduce digital euro
- European Commission official plans to bring in new regulations for crypto
- Crypto donations in Japan are legal, says a minister
- The law on cryptocurrencies in Russia is delayed again
- Trade Finance Blockchain Marco Polo Pilots First Russia-Germany Transactions
- Ford Test Driving Blockchain for Energy-Efficient Vehicles
- UAE Financial Watchdog Asks for Public Feedback on Crypto Regulation
- Wales to Develop Local Cryptocurrency to Underpin Mutual Credit System
- Bermuda Now Accepts USDC Crypto for Taxes and Government Services
- French Central Banker: The World Needs to Standardize Crypto Regulations
Oct. 22, 2019
PURCHASE WALLPAPER FOR JOYS
Friends! October 18 in Moscow in the partner store Domdomych.ru was a purchase of wallpaper for JOYS using our application Joys Wallet.
The customer paid 1011 JOYS, and the store received the amount in rubles at the current exchange rate at the time of purchase 1.467 JOYS/RUB. Link to the transaction is here.
Our payment service continues to develop, every month we connect more and more stores.
Read about the new connected stores in the new issue of our digest, which will be released in early November.
Thank you for being with us!
Oct. 11, 2019
JOYS CRYPTONEWS AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS DIGEST #2’10
We have great news for you - we are launching a digest of news in the sphere of cryptocurrencies and payment systems. You can read the second issue here.
In this issue:
- Ukraine's minister of digital transformation suggests legalising cryptocurrencies;
- US Congress calls on the Federal Reserve to consider creating a national digital currency;
- A cryptocurrency debit card is issued in Venezuela;
- PayPal refuses to take part in Libra;
- Tim Cook: Apple has no plans to issue its own cryptocurrency.
Oct. 4, 2019
JOYS CRYPTONEWS AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS DIGEST #1’09
We have great news for you - we are launching a digest of news in the sphere of cryptocurrencies and payment systems. You can read the first issue here.
In it we will talk about the most interesting events in the world of cryptocurrencies: briefly and informatively.
Oct. 1, 2019
JOYS DIGEST #6’19: MAIN OF SEPTEMBER
We invite you to read our new monthly digest! It is available on this link.
In this issue:
- Joys Digital: the first real purchase for BTC;
- Joys Wallet: integration of JOYS cryptocurrency and exchanging of digital financial assets to fiat funds;
- Joys payment module integrates into iiko, 1C and R-Keeper in October;
- Joys and Binance Jersey - we have opened a corporate account;
- Best cryptomemes of months.
Sept. 10, 2019
JOYS DIGITAL: THE FIRST REAL PURCHASE IN BTC
We have very important news: on September 9, 2019, the first real purchase with the use of digital financial assets was made in the Joys Digital payment service. It happened in Kemerovo, in the Green Gorillaz fitness center. A monthly subscription was purchased using our Joys Wallet app. The buyer spent BTC, the fitness club received its estimated rubles. The uniqueness of this event is that it is the first industrial, scalable to any business solution that fully complies with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Now this service is available in all gyms of the network of Green Gorillaz fitness clubs.
We employ new merchants to the Joys Digital payment service, mostly in Moscow, including e-commerce. At the first stage, we plan to launch several dozen stores, conduct a series of tests and trials in the operating mode of the service, automate business processes, prepare marketing steps and several interesting solutions for the market. Stay tuned and thank you for being with us!